Aeron is the new standard of aviation safety
Falsification of data would be no longer a concern with the development of
blockchain. Advantages of the blockchain system are that information is
safely stored and completely transparent to all the users. It is secured by
a multi-sig authentication system, preventing any alteration of vital data.
Our aim is to create “airline in a pocket” — a smart blockchain based solution.
The way it works is simple. The pilot’s application is used by a pilot for
personal flight logging. The company application collects and verifies data
from aircraft operators, maintenance organizations, flight schools and fixed base operators. In case of any mismatch in data between any Aeron data source with either the Air Traffic Control, pilot, or operator, aviation
authorities can quickly detect and eliminate the problem. Aviation authorities can also detect any pilots operating with an expired license. As a consumer, or flight school student, you have access to the verified global database through aerotrips.com. Blockchain can really make a difference. Air travel is for everyone, and it is beneficial for every single person to get involved in making trips safer.
How it works
In case of any mismatch in data between any Aeron data source with either the ATC, pilot, or operator, aviation authorities can quickly detect and eliminate the problem. Aviation authorities can also detect any pilots operating with an expired license.
- Pilot opens the mobile application (iOS or Android)
- Pilot selects “new flight”
- Pilot select the Aircraft, enters FROM and TO airfield codes and OUT time
- Application tracks location during flight and records the flight track
- Once the flight is completed, IN time is recorded
- Pilot is offered choices of FBO services at his destination airfield, featured or discounted services are highlighted
- Pilot has a choice to purchase certain services from his application
- Once the flight is submitted to blockchain, its status can be viewed, whether validated against AC operator log (for the same Aircraft) and ATC data (once the automated ATC data processing with Data Hub is set up)
- Historical records are available to the pilot for review, analysis and statistic summaries
Value to the Pilot: convenient logging application, compliance and
transparency for aviation authorities, improved public trust in pilot experience, discounted FBO services and ability to pay with
cryptocurrency, as well as an aerotrips.com club membership
- Company employee opens the mobile application (iOS or Android)
- User receives data about completed flight from server (tracked by Pilot App)
- User adds information about oil, refueling, and remarks on the technical condition of the Aircraft
- User can assign a task to a technical specialist or maintenance organization for AC service
- User can manage Aircraft bookings through the application
- User can add other company services, which pilots can order through the application
- Once the flight is submitted to blockchain, it’s status can be viewed, whether validated against Pilot log (for the same Aircraft) and ATC data
- (once the automated ATC data processing with Data Hub is set up)
- Historical records are available to the company for review, analysis, and statistic summaries
Value to the Company: convenient logging application, compliance and transparency for aviation authorities, easy aircraft booking system, aircraft management and maintenance, inflow of new customers introduced through the application
Passenger Use case
- Passenger opens web portal at aerotrips.com
- He/she is seeking options for demo flights around a certain location
- Offers from local flight schools and private pilots are shown on the map
- Pilots with flight logs validated with Aeron solution are highlighted (with a trust icon)
- Passenger can select the best offers (based on flight time, cost, etc) and perform booking
- Booking can be paid online with fiat or cryptocurrency
- He/she receives a booking confirmation
- Once the flight is completed, passenger can submit a report and feedback
- Booked flight data is validated against logs submitted by the pilot and pilot’s experience on web portal is updated
Value to the Passenger: access to the global database of flight offers, including Air Taxi & Charters, Flight Tours & Excursions, pilots with validated experience, an ability to pay with cryptocurrency, and an aerotrips.com club membership
How to buy Aeron (ARN) in 2020?
If you want to buy cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (BTC), Aeron (ARN) or any other altcoins, you have two options: if you don’t mind KYC (Know Your Customer) policy, you can create an account with CoinBase. Because of KYC policy, the site will ask for various papers like ID, proof of address and so on. If you want to go anonymous, you can create an account with Binance or KuCoin. On those last two sites you won’t need any proof of identity as long as you don’t exchange large amount of cryptocurrencies. Just click on one of the above link and follow some simple steps to open your own crypto account.