- Fast Transaction: TurtleCoin is creating blocks every 30 seconds, as opposed to every 10 minutes. Your money travels 20x faster on TurtleCoin than on Bitcoin or BitcoinCash.
- Privacy: Every transaction is private, by default.
- Easy to use: We support almost every OS, even on mobile you can make a secured paper-wallet for free, and get started with TurtleCoin in under 5 minutes.
- Easy to mine: TurtleCoin comes with its own basic CPU miner, but you can also use other mining software you’re used to if you’d rather use GPU’s or mining pools. Check out the mining guide.
- Community: The TurtleCoin community is very welcoming to all users and developers. You won’t get shouted at when things break, and we welcome critiques of our work. Please join us in our Discord Chat.
- Support: We are growing a community of developers and testers in our GitHub meta-forum. You can help by testing software and submitting bug reports, or even just cheering us on from the sidelines.
How to buy TurtleCoin (TRTL) in 2020?
If you want to buy cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (BTC), TurtleCoin (TRTL) or any other altcoins, you have two options: if you don’t mind KYC (Know Your Customer) policy, you can create an account with CoinBase. Because of KYC policy, the site will ask for various papers like ID, proof of address and so on. If you want to go anonymous, you can create an account with Binance or KuCoin. On those last two sites you won’t need any proof of identity as long as you don’t exchange large amount of cryptocurrencies. Just click on one of the above link and follow some simple steps to open your own crypto account.
HOW WE STARTED IT:
One chilly December night, RockSteady and Bebop were having a beer too many while discussing the madness around fake, flimsy ICOs with no product. Bebop surmised that it just wouldn’t be possible to put out a real project nowadays without a serious team, doing serious marketing, and bringing in serious funding.
RockSteady leaned in closely, stroked his beard intently, and had only one response..
“Hold my beer.”
That night, December 9th, 2017, TurtleCoin was born.
Most TurtleCoin Contributors have thick, luscious beards. FACT.
This gives us +10xp Chin Stroke abilities, and enhances our patience and diagnostic skills.
The truth is, most of us are full-time developers on other projects, and this is our way to give back to the community with something fun.
Too many projects are bringing in too much funding despite most having no damn product. We figured, “why not do the whole thing in reverse? Start with a fun project, make it as simple and accessible as possible, and let it grow on its own.”
We have a strong belief in our no-funding strategy; if we make a cool product, the value will create itself. If you think we’re wrong, we’re happy to talk about it.
Here are some quick details about the project.
- 28193 TRTL Avg. Block Reward
- 1 Block every 30 seconds
- 57 Developers
- No Premine, No Shenanigans